UNIJE AND SUSAK PRIVATE BOAT TRIP
BOOK A FULL DAY PRIVATE BOAT TRIP
TO THE ISLANDS UNIJE AND SUSAK
There are several reasons why a private boat trip to Susak and visiting the islands of Unije would be a great addition to a holiday in Medulin.
- The two islands offer a unique and authentic Croatian experience. Unije is a small, quiet island with a traditional village and a rich cultural heritage, while Susak is known for its sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, as well as its unique architecture and traditional customs.
- both islands are great for escaping the crowds and enjoying a more peaceful and relaxed holiday. Unije and Susak are not as touristy as other Croatian islands, so it’s a great option if you want to experience the real Croatia.
- this islands are great for those who want to experience the Adriatic sea in all its glory, as the crystal-clear waters and the rocky cliffs offer great opportunities to explore the sea and its natural beauty.
- Finally, visiting Unije and Susak can be a great way to complement your holiday in Medulin, as it allows you to experience the best of both worlds: the excitement and amenities of a seaside town and the tranquility and authenticity of the islands.
FULL DAY PRIVATE BOAT TOUR UNIJE AND SUSAK
O9:00 – 20:00
FOR THE BOAT
- Private 11 hours boat tour
- Fuel, skipper, food and drinks included in the price
- Fruits & finger food with 100% local Istrian products
- Big karaoke speaker available
- Inflatable unicorn, 2m diameter
- Price is valid for a group of 10 persons
- +40€ per additional person
CONTACT CAPTAIN MARKO FOR MORE DETAILS
DAY TRIP ITINERARY EXAMPLE
START OF THE DAY:
We drive for about 1:20 h to the first bay of the island of Susak. You can enjoy the ride on the front sundeck, stern cockpit or with the captain on the fly bridge. Of course all drinks are cold and immediately at your disposal.
After the first swim we are hading to the city of Susak, in the harbour area.
Susak is unique due to it’s sandy characteristics and a 1 hour walk on the top of the island and trough the vineyards will lead us to the small village on top with an amazing view of the island.
When we come back to the boat we will get out of the harbour and drop anchor in the crystal clear torquiest bay of the island. Lunch will be served already and we can spend sime time having few drinks eating Istrian specialties and taking a refreshing swim and snorkelling in the bay.
After Susak our boat trip continues in the direction of the island Unije. In this case you can choose to enjoy the island and the view from the boat while having a drink, swimming or snorkeling, or take a walk in the typical mediterranean small village. By taking a short hike to the top of the village you’ll be rewarded with an amazing view of the entire bay.
As the day comes to an end, the boat will make its way back to the marina in Medulin. You’ll have the opportunity to watch the sunset over the sea, with a glass of wine or your preferred drink along with another Istrian specialty snack, and reflect on the memories of a day spent exploring the charming islands of Unije and Susak.